Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Oh my Girl Clothes

File name : Darkiie_Oh My Girl_ Floral Print Dress
File name left to right :   
  1. Darkiie_Oh My Girl_STRIPE CANDY WAPPEN-T_RD
  2. Darkiie_Oh My Girl_DOTTED ALICE IN WONDERLAND T-SHIRT
  3. Darkiie_Oh My Girl_2016 S S RUFFLE POCKET BACK RIBBON SKIRT (Skirt only)
  4. Darkiie_Oh My Girl_ Floral Print Dress
File name :  Darkiie_Oh My Girl_Liar_Liar_Dress
(Click on the image for bigger previews) 

Here's some Oh My Girl Liar Liar inspired MV clothes & some A-ing T-Shirt
For the dress in the last picture, it's a modified EA mesh by me


Download them in this folder Here
(Check with the file name below each picture to get the one you want)

*If you wanna recolors any of my original mesh, do NOT include the mesh please ; Do NOT Re-Upload Any of my creations without asking me or claim them as yours !*

0 comments:

Post a Comment